White Rose is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Secondary school sports coach to join our growing team working within our Sports Leadership programme in the Wakefield area. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality coaching and teaching to a range of settings for a range of sports. We are an award-winning company, who pride ourselves on our employee welfare and satisfaction. If you are a coach, who shares these high standards, we want to hear from you.
- Part-Time – 2 Days per week (11-3)
- Term-Time – 8 hours/week
- Optional additional hours available
- Continuous Personal development plan
- FREE NGB and relevant CPD courses
- Salary £33,280 (PRO RATA)
- Must hold or be able to hold an enhanced DBS certificate.
- Sports qualifications of level 2
- Teaching a high-quality Sports Leadership curriculum into Key stage 3
- teaching relevant skills, tactics, and techniques in a range of sports
- monitoring, enhancing and deepening understanding of skills by providing encouragement and constructive feedback.
- set high expectations for behaviour and engagement of classes across the secondary Key stage 3 age range.
- follow and enforce positive behaviour systems in place in schools.
- assisting with social media promotion and development
- to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device
For an informal chat about current and future vacancies please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.