White Rose are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious multi-sports coach to join our growing team. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality coaching to a range of settings for a range of sports. We are an award-winning company, who pride ourselves on our employee welfare and satisfaction. If you are a coach, who shares these high standards, we want to hear from you.
- Must hold or be able to hold an enhanced DBS Certificate
- Sports Qualifications of Level 2 (or working towards one)
- Teaching relevant skills, tactics and techniques in a range of sports
- Monitoring, enhancing and deepening understanding of skills by providing encouragement and constructive feedback.
- Supporting with teacher CPD within a school setting
- Set high expectations for behaviour and engagement of classes across the primary age range.
- Assisting with social media promotion and development
- To carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device
|SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND APTITUDES||Ability to organise, plan, deliver and evaluate sporting activities and sessions.
Strong communication, interpersonal, planning and organisational skills.
Ability to work within a small team with a lot of time unsupervised.
A working knowledge of current sporting legislation, initiatives, and programmes.
To have a knowledge of teaching and the ability to design courses.
To have excellent verbal communication skills
Knowledge of safety requirements and child protection issues
To have the ability to use your initiative.
Maintain the highest standards of personal discipline and expectations.
Be reflective and have an ability to self-evaluate
|Understand the North Bradford area.
A desire to improve through a variety of CPD opportunities.
Have high aspirations for skill improvement.
To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
|QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING||Qualification in Sports Coaching at Level 1 or above.||First aid qualification
Disability awareness qualification.
|SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS||No adverse criminal record Must be committed to Equal Opportunities.
Valid driving licence and regular access to effective means of transport
Flexible working week, available evening and weekends where required.
Able to set up, take down and transport equipment at and between venues under lone working conditions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.