Sports Leadership options, details and pricing
|Level 1 Qualification in Sports Leadership (SL1)||Level 2 Qualification in Sports Leadership (CSL2)||Level 3 Qualification in Sports Leadership|
|Minimum age of learner (years)||12||13||15 (17 on completion)|
|Demonstation of leadership||1||2*||4*|
|UCAS points||0||0 (but recognised in personal satements)||16|
|Once qualified, your learners will be able to assist in the delivery of enjoyable and purposeful sport or physical activity sessions under direct supervision.
• Learn how to plan and deliver a structured sport/physical activity session
• Know how to assist in the delivery of a sport/physical activity session
• Ability to review a sport/physical activity session
|Once qualified, your learners will be able to lead safe, purposeful and enjoyable sport/physical activity under indirect supervision (once aged 16).
• Progression from SL1 learning objectives
• Understand different types of sports/physical activity events
• Be able to assist in the planning/delivery of a sport/physical activity event
• Be able to evaluate a sport/ physical activity event
• Deliver a sport/physical activity session under direct supervision
|Once qualified, your learners will be able to independently lead purposeful and enjoyable sport or physical activity activities.
• Progression from SL1 & CSL2 learning objectives
• Understand the key elements and differences of leading, coaching and teaching
• Understand the safeguarding of participants and how this affects an event
• Understand the effects of sport/physical activity on children
• Be able to deliver a sport/ physical activity session to older people, less-abled and young children
• Independently plan, deliver and evaluate sport/physical activity sessions
|Coach/Tutor Costs (per hour)||£35.00||£35.00||£35.00|
|Registration Costs (per student)||£25.50||£35.00||£58.50|
|Certificate Costs (per student)||£2.50||£2.50||£4.50|
*Required for courses with start dates between 1 August 2020 to 31 July 2021.
Pricing, per year group, for BBG Academy:
|Total Cost (based on 24 students)||Cost per student (based on 24 students)|
|Year 7 (SL1)||£1,547.00||£64.46|
|Year 8 (SL1)||£1,547.00||£64.46|
|Year 10 (CSL2)||£1,752.00||£73.00|
|Year 11 (CSL2)||£1,752.00||£73.00|
** Quotation above based on a 15-24 students per class/session.